Wednesday, February 20, 2013

why don't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me

 brussels
 paris
 lille
thessaloniki

These photos are totally irregular. Different time periods, different places, no chronological order. You know, i would love to be one of those guys who travel around the world and have no home, in their whole life.Every land is homeland. But on the other hand i don't know what you need to follow this type of lifestyle. money or guts? And i am not sure i have either of them.

listen to this beauty.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is my dream <3
    These photos are amazing <3
    Thank you for sharing :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do the whole travelling around and sleeping wherever you can find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures!

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PARIS <3 <3 <3

    http://lovetheprincesscafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete